Public Transport: Tram (#11) traveling along Brunswick Street or by Bus (#200 & #207) traveling along Johnston Street.
Parking information: Parking is ticketed at all times on Brunswick Street, but there are 2-3-hour spots available on Greeves Street, St David’s Street, and the surrounding streets.
Accessibility, Public Transport, and Parking
244 Brunswick Street (Studio 16), Fitzroy, 3065, VIC
The OCS clinic is located on the 2nd floor of a Victorian heritage building, where access is by steep stairs only. The stairway entrance is unfortunately not suitable for those with mobility difficulties.
Accessing the clinic:
– Located near the corner of Brunswick Street and Greeves Street, Fitzroy.
– The entrance to the clinic is via the green security gate
– The front entrance has an intercom, press 16 and the bell for entry, and we will buzz you in.
– Once inside, walk up the first flight of stairs immediately in front of you, and then turn right down the corridor, following the signs toward studio 16.
– Right before the end of the corridor, go left and then immediately right, and you will see another flight of stairs to walk up, where you will find the door to studio 16 facing you at the top of the stairs.